Struggling with your wedding budget?
Weddings can be expensive but equally they don’t have to be.
What is important is that you have your wedding which is personal to you and fits in your financial framework.
Here are our Top Five Wedding Budget Tips to keep you on track.
- Decide on your budget and stick to it.
- Don’t rely on financial contributions you may get if they’re not in your original budget.
- Be honest with your venue and suppliers about your budget.
- Cut any unnecessary and impersonal extras, such as favours, to trim your budget.
- Don’t have extras for your wedding because others had them or you saw them on Pinterest
If you want some free wedding planning or budget advice then don’t hesitate to message us for a chat to see how we can help you.